venerdì 2 luglio 2010

B-Day


The 30 June was my 23 b-day and I spend it in a very simple way, despite all my other b-days spended out with many friends or organising partyes...This year I had not time for those things cause I was really busy... At midnight I was home with my BFF who gave me some presents and then we drunk limoncello and eated a lot:)) The day after we had brunch in Pisa at my favoutite bar, the Salza in Borgo stretto!!
Then we spend the night with our friend in Tirrenia, a city long the sea and drunk chanpagne in a pub on the sea, the Sunset, it's a really charming place on the beach where you can lay drinking something on candles light...very romantic!! I was wearing a little black dress, black sandals with svarowsky, a light grey clutch and the ear-ring my BFF bought me.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento