lunedì 18 ottobre 2010

casual for a coffee

This morning I went out for a coffee with my mom! Unfortunately the weater is becoming more and more cold but the sun is still shining!!In fact you can see my my strange face...I couldn't take my eyes open:))) I decided for a comfortable and casual look, perfect for those days when you just will to have a breake from everything!!

Questa mattina sono uscita con mia madre per un caffè! Sfortunatamente stà cominciando a fare sempre più freddo ma il sole ancora splende!Infatti potete vedere la mia strana faccia...non riuscivo a tenere gli occhi aperti:))) Ho deciso per un look casual e comodo, perfetto per quei giorni in cui hai solo voglia di prendere una pausa da tutto quanto!!









JEANS PIMKIE
WHITE SWEATER BOUGHT IN ISCHIA
PROMODE BALLERINAS
INTIMISSIMI BELT
PASHMINA BOUGHT IN LUCCA
KIKO 295 NAIL POLISH
MAX&CO. BAG

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento